PDA

View Full Version : inspection tomorow advice needed asap

nikim
12-10-2008, 08:08 AM
i have spent all weekend ,sorting through paperwork etc for 2morow and now everything is done , but i have suddenly realised that my contracts do not match up with my register by that i mean i have an accurate register but the contracts are due for renewel (sept actually) but what with having my inspection and i went on holiday for 2 weeks in sept i have only been doing the eyfs for 4 weeks so i have been concentrating on that and the renewels slipped my mind, so various parents have changed hours/days etc since last year but i have yet to update contracts, am i right in thinking that this is admin stuff and of no relevence to my inspection outcome at all , (i hope so its 2 late now), also all my financial stuff isnt up to date i just havent had time,

also i am really anoyed with my nvq assesor, i finshed it in june and still have not had my certificate ,i rang her last week and told her i had my inspection and she said she would chase it up and bring my folder back but i havent heard from her so i have no certificate or any of my folders to show the inspector that i have done level 3, :angry:

Pauline
12-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Your inspector shouldn't be interested in your contracts, it is your register that is the most important.

As regards your NVQ certificate I would explain to the inspector what has happened, she can always check if necessary. Perhaps you could write down exactly who she should contact if she wanted to.

Good luck tomorrow :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
12-10-2008, 08:35 AM
First of all email you NVQ assess and ask for a letter confirming that you have done the NVQ and are awaiting the certificate - use this in leiu of the "real thing".
You will have other certs to show the inspector such as first aid, ICP (do they still give them out for ICP) and reg cert and other stuff like insurance docs (car, public liability).

Next type up a quick newsletter for parents with some general info and include in their a quick few lines saying that it contract review time and you will be making appointments in the next week or so to do this. Attach a parent feedback form if you get chance.

It is all relevant to your inpsection, it comes under Organisation but it can be counteracted with the above!!

Good luck, i am sure you will be fine