PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry by Sam McBratney

sarah707
08-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I've been looking for something to help a little boy who struggles to say, 'sorry'...

Plus this links really nicely with Yom Kippur (day of atonement/ forgiveness).

It's by the same author of 'Guess how much I love you' and the illustrations are lovely! :D

terrydoo73
02-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks for this Sarah. Just picked up this book today in a special deal of 4 books for £5. Am doing the theme of safety for November with bonfire night being at the beginning of the month and road safety week at the end but there is also Remembrance Sunday in the middle! So on reading your review this book struck me as it would be appropriate too for Remembrance Day. Thank you once again!

sarah707
02-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Crikey this is an old thread! Have you seen the date?! :laughing:

I am glad the review helped you :D

Blaze
02-10-2010, 06:54 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dobby
02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Made me look though as I absolutely LOVE this book - got it from the library when my now 9yo DD was about 3 or 4 and didnt want to take it back as she looked the spiitng image of the little girl in the story AND was going through same sort of behanviour with playmates. rediscovered it again at The works and showed her - she remembered it and begged me to get it :) Also got another book by same authro there called "your not my friend" which is just as lovely :)