PDA

View Full Version : nearly registerd wow!

bethmckee
07-10-2008, 08:24 PM
hi i have now finally had my police checks back just 2 days ago phoned cssiw straight away and they are coming out next tuesday to inspect then i will be registered for begining of november . everybody had said that i would have to wait ages for it all but they ar so quick its unbelievable. i have one full timer ready and waiting so peace is over now the hard work begins love beth

tulip0803
07-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Congratulations:clapping:

You have been really lucky. It has taken me 10 months from handing application pack in.

angeldelight
08-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Well done Beth that is good news

Angel xx

miffy
08-10-2008, 07:05 AM
Everything seems to have gone through super quick for you

Miffy xx

Pedagog
08-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Great news, well done

Adiamond
08-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Beth, can I just ask how long has the whole process taken you to complete?:laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

Annie_T
08-10-2008, 03:00 PM
thats good well done hun x

bethmckee
08-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Beth, can I just ask how long has the whole process taken you to complete?:laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

hi i started my icp course in the middle of may so it has aken just under 6 months love beth

cornetjo
10-10-2008, 09:08 AM
hi i have now finally had my police checks back just 2 days ago phoned cssiw straight away and they are coming out next tuesday to inspect then i will be registered for begining of november . everybody had said that i would have to wait ages for it all but they ar so quick its unbelievable. i have one full timer ready and waiting so peace is over now the hard work begins love beth

I take it you are in Wales then like me. I did the ICP course in Feb, finished in May and handed my application to CSSIW, but I am still waiting. They havent even read my policies yet, or have I been assigned an inspector. To be honest I am fed up with all the waiting now and have started a separate business face painting which seems to be taking off far quicker.

Good luck with everything anywayl.

bethmckee
10-10-2008, 09:51 AM
I take it you are in Wales then like me. I did the ICP course in Feb, finished in May and handed my application to CSSIW, but I am still waiting. They havent even read my policies yet, or have I been assigned an inspector. To be honest I am fed up with all the waiting now and have started a separate business face painting which seems to be taking off far quicker.

Good luck with everything anywayl.

hi im sorry to hear that yes i am in north wales i started my icp middle of may and handed my paper work in start of august. just got my police checks back last saturday and got a named insoector on the tuesday who is coming out on tuesday must have just been lucky love beth