PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a week!!!!

sutherland
15-01-2008, 06:04 PM
As you may or may not have read, I've been having quite a good week so far.

Monday I had an enquiry for a 8 month old baby to start Feb. Called Ofsted who said my reg cert had been posted out Friday so called back mum to invite her round, she said she'd let me know when her hubby can get off early. Then about an hour later had a lady needing 1/2 hr before school every day and 1/2 hr after school 2 days for her 9 yr old boy. So after help from you lovely ladies here and my local ncma I managed to get him signed up and started today.

Well mum and dad of 8mnth old have just been round for an hour, really lovely lo and want me to start 8-12 every day from the 28th of this month.....:eek: now have to chase my start up tool kit, but ncma reckon it will take 3 weeks, they can sort out the insurance b4 then, but am now going to have to beg, steal or borrow some ncma contracts etc so I can get her started too.........

I'm sooooo loking forward to iy, been a long time since i looked after a baby as my girls are 9 and 11!!!!!

Michelle

Rubybubbles
15-01-2008, 06:18 PM
As you may or may not have read, I've been having quite a good week so far.

Monday I had an enquiry for a 8 month old baby to start Feb. Called Ofsted who said my reg cert had been posted out Friday so called back mum to invite her round, she said she'd let me know when her hubby can get off early. Then about an hour later had a lady needing 1/2 hr before school every day and 1/2 hr after school 2 days for her 9 yr old boy. So after help from you lovely ladies here and my local ncma I managed to get him signed up and started today.

Well mum and dad of 8mnth old have just been round for an hour, really lovely lo and want me to start 8-12 every day from the 28th of this month.....:eek: now have to chase my start up tool kit, but ncma reckon it will take 3 weeks, they can sort out the insurance b4 then, but am now going to have to beg, steal or borrow some ncma contracts etc so I can get her started too.........I'm sooooo loking forward to iy, been a long time since i looked after a baby as my girls are 9 and 11!!!!!

Michelle

Michelle I can get you a copy;) NCMA one, just give me one back when yours come through:laughing:

sutherland
15-01-2008, 06:27 PM
That would be great, what would I do without you here.

Panic probably :laughing:

what about the child record, attendance and accident book, would I be able to just keep a daily diary and take emergency details and complete these once they arrive????

angeldelight
15-01-2008, 06:36 PM
That is good news Michelle good luck and keep us posted

Angel xx

sarah707
15-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Brill news! I'd try and get photocopies of the other forms so you know what the format is... then you can transfer it to the paperwork when it arrives.

I'm really pleased for you ! :D

katickles
15-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah - well done. :clapping: Thats fantastic news, hope everything goes ok for you!!:so happy:

emler
15-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Thats brilliant news - well done you :)

Emler x

ruby
15-01-2008, 08:35 PM
that is great news well done

cathy and rachel

Tily Bud
15-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Thats great news xx

chubbymummy
15-01-2008, 09:09 PM
well done:clapping:

everything will be fine

once you've started and get into a routine you'll wonder what the panic was all about

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
15-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Well done you

You'll be full in no time

Carol xx

LittleMissSparkles
16-01-2008, 03:05 AM
what a great start, well done and congratulations xxx

good luck xxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
16-01-2008, 07:48 AM