PDA

View Full Version : photo permission wording

custardcream
29-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone, sorry not been on lately but have had health problems and really not felt like talking too much.
Anyway i want to update my photo permission form and am strugglung with how to word it, so i thought that one of you lovely ladies/men will be able to help me.
Some of the photos that i take for my obsevations and the childrens learning journeys have other children in them aswell as the child being observed, the children love pictures of their friends in their learning journey books and i dont really want to stop this.But my problem is that I would like written permission from parents for these pictures to be used like this and cant think of a way to word the permission form.
Any help please?

sarah707
29-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Photographs are a great way of sharing what we do here during the day and when children see pictures of themselves, they feel a sense of belonging at my house. I use them for the children's photo albums and memory books as well. I do, however, need parents written permission to take photographs. I can confirm they are not stored on the computer.

:D

custardcream
29-09-2008, 11:21 AM
just re-read that and dont think i made it very clear. I do have parents permission to take photos but feel i need extra permission for photos to have other children in them. Does that make sense?

sarah707
29-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Did I misunderstand? Sorry!

You could just add a sentence to the end...

Please note in some circumstances your child's photograph might be taken as part of a group shot.

custardcream
29-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Thank you Sarah, I knew someone would be able to put it in better words than me.