PDA

View Full Version : Toy Cleaning Rota

Francesca
26-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I realise this is cheeky too ask, so apologies in advance, but I cant get windows to work on here and hubby is away till wednesday to sort the computer out. Can anyone help me with a toy cleaning rota?

Many thanks and sorry

Francesca

sarah707
27-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Sorry I don't have one... I just clean / wipe / dettox / wash the toys every day!

You could make a note in your diary that its done?? :D

miffy
27-09-2008, 07:11 AM
No sorry I don't have one either

Miffy xx

Angela234
27-09-2008, 08:07 AM
I don't have a rota, but do check mine daily and clean at weekends, not all of them! i do clean/disinfect all toys baby/toddler has played with (things that are likely to go into mouth) like rattles bricks stacking toys, musicial instruments.
Then clean other toys as and when need to, like last weekend i disinfected all play food, t set, duplo, animals., dolls, and washed dolls clothes/ blankets hand puppets and some dressing up things as well as baby/toddler toys.

Angela

DudleyChildmind
27-09-2008, 09:19 AM
I do have a toy cleaning rota but I always forget to fill it in and it's one I made myself and I don't think it has enough info on it. Does anyone know exactly what needs to be written on the rota please?

marian
27-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I check and sort and rotate my toys on a Saturday morning.
In the middle of it now actually but just having a coffee break!:laughing:
Marian

Francesca
27-09-2008, 12:52 PM
thanks all - I'll just diariase it then till DH comes home and sorts me one.

Francesca

Rubybubbles
27-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I realise this is cheeky too ask, so apologies in advance, but I cant get windows to work on here and hubby is away till wednesday to sort the computer out. Can anyone help me with a toy cleaning rota?

Many thanks and sorry

Francesca

It's not cheeky, but the toy lists could be completey different anyway!

I don't have one as such, all toys get checked and washed daily as used (not always everyday) but I don't have under 1's that chew everything:panic:

Also in this lovely weather, I out out toys and soapy water for the children to help wash lol they love it and great for EYFS:laughing:

hello kitty
27-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I've had my steam cleaner out today working overtime, now everything looks nice and clean and more importantly sterilised and my playroom has had a deep clean following my mindees impromtu decorating of my sofa and floor on Thursday!!!!!

Francesca
28-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Oh Fantastic Kitty. Just noticed my hallway walls have been drawn on, but think thats my youngest little boy who did that for me.

I'm just going to do a general one, I check all the toys daily too so not tgoing to overly stress over it.

Francesca

Cazz
28-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Sorry I don't have one... I just clean / wipe / dettox / wash the toys every day!

You could make a note in your diary that its done?? :D

What ALL of them EVERY day? :eek:

angeldelight
29-09-2008, 09:59 AM
What ALL of them EVERY day? :eek:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

sarah707
29-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Well pretty much if they're snotty ... which is most of the time just now :rolleyes:

I keep an eye on what they're playing with and put fluffies in the wash.

Then I keep the Dettox handy for the rest.

It's just something I've always done. :laughing:

michellethegooner
29-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Sorry I don't have one... I just clean / wipe / dettox / wash the toys every day! :D

wow thats a job in itself lol dont you sleep? :panic:

I do it weekly, but toys babies have eaten I wipe every day or throw in machine