PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 - for everyone on a diet

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 07:39 AM
Well we have all got through week 1 - well I have did you ??

I have found the first week very tough but I have kept going
I went for a meal on Saturday but counted it all in so I have been really good

Week 2 now so is everyone ready ?

How you all doing?

Good luck everyone and if you cheated just forget about it and carry on we are all here to support you

Love Angel xx

custardcream
14-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Angel, am so glad you got through week 1 that is always the worst.I didnt do too bad apart from the 1 cake and i did cheat a bit in London at the weekend, but I have my weigh in tonight so I will let you know later if it was good or bad news.
Good luck for this week.

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 08:44 AM
good luck later custardcream

angel xx

Minnie Minx
14-01-2008, 08:50 AM
today is the first day and i'm on week 3!! that i feel full of energy and awake :clapping: although i went to bed early too. Just hope the feeling continues lol.

Good luck everyone for this week, we can do it!

xxx

emler
14-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Good to hear everyone is doing so well. I had a bit of a slip up yesterday. There was an incident involving cadburys chocolate fingers!!!!
Well today is a new day so I will wipe the slate clean. Onwards & upwards lol

Emler x

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Well done Theresa you are doing really well keep it up

Never mind Emler those choc fingers sound yummy ha start again today and do not let it stop you being good this week

Angel xx

custardcream
14-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Well done teresa, it makes it all worth while when you actually feel better doesnt it.

manjay
14-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I have had an ok week! Not stuck to it religiously but have eaten much better than I have been recently and have managed to lose 1lb so far. That's fine by me as I have 6 mths to lose a stone and a half so 1 or 2 lbs a week is good!

Have a good week everyone

amanda xx

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Well done Amanda it will be a little harder for you because you do not have much to lose - when I have had only half a stone or so to go it seems to take for ever and can be harder than when you have a lot to get rid of

Well done keep up the good work

Angel xx

Spangles
14-01-2008, 09:41 AM
I was good last week too and raring to go this week!

Good luck for this week everyone!

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Well done Lorri

When we all meet up we are going to be half the size haha

Angel xx

charleyfarley
14-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Glad everyone is doing well.

Amanda 1/2 lb a week is good, makes it easier to keep off.

I feel a bit funny today, well my stomach does, I'm sure it's just not eating enough yesterday - just hope it's not that lurgy going round, how does it start??

I have lost 5lb though in 2 weeks, I am pleased with that as I have had loads of blips but I think I am going to have to try a lot harder.

Good luck for the week ahead

No blow out birthday meal for me tonight instead it will be fish, salad and baby potatoes and one glass of wine.

Carol xx

oakie dokie
14-01-2008, 10:14 AM
i have stayed the same this week, i have had my daughters 8th birthday all weekend because she did not have a party. friday was her birthday but i was working till 5.30, then we had a dance presantation to go to for 6.30, so it was chippy tea. then saturday she wanted a birthday tea with just us, then sunday we went to blue plant, had lunch there and tea at macdonalds, so is it any wonder i did not loose. just glad a stayed the same

hazelx

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 11:10 AM
keep it up ladies you are all doing really well :clapping:

mrsbumbles
14-01-2008, 12:22 PM
I have stuck to my diet this week, although i have been very tempted to break it, was craving chocolate but i seem to have over come it now. Starting an areobics on wednesday, soooo unfit, but needs must.:panic:

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Well done Carol hope you are not poorly with anything - have a nice birthday

Hazel well done for staying the same that is much better than putting any weight on so well done

Well done also Donna and good luck on Wednesday

Well done everyone

Angel xx

Tily Bud
14-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Im really pleased everyone is doing well x

I was really good last week and have lost 4lb - not as much as i would have liked but at least its going the right way x

Must admit i am finding it a little harder today though ( i always struggle on week 2 .. lol ) and it doesnt help that its coming up to that time of the month where i am really emotional and just want to comfort eat x
Im not going to this time though i am going to try and be good and hopefully i will have a good loss next week x

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work x

Cheryl x

Rubybubbles
14-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Okay I'm joining you with my weigh in

I lost 3 lb:clapping: so pleased as I tucked into a chinese on Saturday washed down by one to many largers:blush:

Well done everyone

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Well done Cheryl that was a great weight loss keep it up this week you will get through it

Welcome Emma - what diet are you doing ?
Good luck

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
14-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Well done Cheryl that was a great weight loss keep it up this week you will get through it

Welcome Emma - what diet are you doing ?
Good luck

Angel xx

I'm kind of following SW, but really just trying to cut out crap:laughing: !!!

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Sounds like the rest of us ha

Angel xx

chubbymummy
14-01-2008, 09:57 PM
well done everyone on your success!!! :clapping:

together we can do this

it's my first week and i'm gonna do well!!!!

manjay
14-01-2008, 10:16 PM
i have stayed the same this week, i have had my daughters 8th birthday all weekend because she did not have a party. friday was her birthday but i was working till 5.30, then we had a dance presantation to go to for 6.30, so it was chippy tea. then saturday she wanted a birthday tea with just us, then sunday we went to blue plant, had lunch there and tea at macdonalds, so is it any wonder i did not loose. just glad a stayed the same

hazelx

Just curious Hazel but what is blue plant?

amanda xx

Twinkles
14-01-2008, 10:16 PM
ok so I'm a week behind everyone else but i had to make sure that all the Christmas chocolate and yummy biscuits had gone...yep they have now!
I have decided to eat more fruit and veg ( at least 7 portions a day ) and cut out cheese and alcohol. I went on a fruit buying mission at the weekend and had a last curry on Friday. The only biscuits I have in the house are the plain ones that the minded kids can ice. ( not at all tempting to me )
So today I had a major tummy ache ( too much fruit ? ). I'm so rubbish at dieting I've been watching 'The diet doctors' on tv to give me inspiration.
Well done everyone here who has managed a week so far ... I just hope I can.

angeldelight
15-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Good luck Twinkles

Angel xx

Tily Bud
15-01-2008, 11:07 AM
We'll be with you all the way twinkles x

Twinkles
15-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks guys, I have a girls only holiday coming up in May and soo don't want to be the fattest one around the pool. It was either diet or feed all my friends cake and they weren't falling for it!