PDA

View Full Version : Get me!

Tatia
22-09-2008, 11:33 AM
:D

First I got the SEF completed yesterday and then, today, I managed to get all my risk assessments finished! I didn't have lo this morning so cracked on with it. I've impressed myself.:cool:

Now just got to transfer policies into one document to make a booklet and I'm pretty much finished with fiddly bits. My network coordinator is coming on Wednesday to help me prepare for OFSTED so I figure if I have it all ready for her, she can comment and help me tweak to make sure I've covered everything.

It's all those silly little bits that need doing, not the actual planning and obs. Gosh, that's the easy part!:rolleyes:

cherry
22-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Well done :thumbsup:

Could you come and do mine now:laughing:

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

Could you come and do mine now:laughing:

Nooo!!! She's coming to do mine first!!! :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
22-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Tatia.... slow down! You're making us all look bad :laughing:

Rubybubbles
22-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Tatia.... slow down! You're making us all look bad :laughing:

what sarah with the list look bad!! crikey that makes us all feel even worse :panic:

Mollymop
22-09-2008, 01:44 PM
That's great Tatia!! Send some of your motiviation this way please!!

Tatia
22-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Tatia.... slow down! You're making us all look bad
You're mocking me!:p :laughing:

Notice what I have left out of my list of completions? A little something called an ECA?!:eek: (ECA is the final assignement for Open U course)

But my policy booklet is now completed and just needs printed off soon as I add an Over 8s policy. I'm thinking of giving all my over 8s the heave-ho just so I don't have to write another blasted policy!!!:panic:

Annie_T
22-09-2008, 05:30 PM
oh well done you x