PDA

View Full Version : im having a few problems with site

littlestar
16-09-2008, 05:01 PM
hi dont no if i posted this in the right place but thats one off my problems im having trouble getting into anything it keeps throwing me out saying im not logged on its been a few days now and still i cant access some pages says im not logged in and when i do it says welcome but then trows me back out can anyone shed any light on this for me :(

crazybones
16-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Have you been naughty? If you break the forum Pauline will be mad.:panic: No idea hun sorry. I am a bit thick with comps. If I have a problem all I do is clear my history and delete temp internet files and cross my fingers.

littlestar
16-09-2008, 05:08 PM
well i just did that so fingers crossed thanks annie:)

breezy
16-09-2008, 05:11 PM
no idea I'm afraid, unless Pauline's on the war path:laughing:

littlestar
16-09-2008, 05:11 PM
well ill be dam*ed that worked thank you simple minds aye! im so silly some times all i need to do is think abit more :blush:

miffy
16-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Phew! That's good - don't wanna be in trouble with d'boss :panic:

Miffy xx

crazybones
16-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Hubby is killing himself laughing that I might have helped someone with a pc problem. Cheeky beggar :cool:

miffy
16-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Hubby is killing himself laughing that I might have helped someone with a pc problem. Cheeky beggar :cool:

Isn't it great when your man has soooo much faith in you :angry:

Don't cook his tea Annie - that'll learn him

Miffy xx

crazybones
16-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Isn't it great when your man has soooo much faith in you :angry:

Don't cook his tea Annie - that'll learn him

Miffy xx

He brought himself a chippy tea because he didnt want my weightwatchers pasta. :rolleyes: I am witholding other favours.;)

jmoff
16-09-2008, 05:45 PM
actually, me to!!

doesnt let me stay logged on even though I tick the box so have to log on every time and sometimes it doesnt let me see all replies.

It may be my laptop though,hmmm which reminds me it is christmas soon

Jana x

sarah707
16-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I use www.ccleaner.com every day -

It's cleans out my memory of sites I've visited and stops problems like that happening... :D

Rubybubbles
16-09-2008, 07:00 PM
This happens to me when I have facebook on another page:laughing:

so I will try not to multi task and stick to the job at hand

angeldelight
16-09-2008, 07:35 PM
I leave myself signed in all the time even when im not here

But if I clear my history file then it signs me out so I have to sign back in

Not sure I can think of any other reason

Maybe Pauline can help ?

Angel xx

Pauline
16-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Can't think of anything else than has been suggested - I'm not on the war path, honest....... might just about drag myself off to bed but any war dancing would be out of the question :laughing::laughing: