PDA

View Full Version : When a contract ends ..

jaz
16-09-2008, 06:36 AM
do you take all of the paperwork out of their files? I had planned to remove it from the main file and then put the contracts, record forms and permission forms etc in sealed envelopes so they remain private, but still available for whenever.

Will Ofsted be happy with this system?

Any comments gratefully received

J
x

sarah707
16-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Well since you have to keep the main stuff for 21 years, it's a matter of storing it in the most secure way possible.

Mine comes out of my locked cupboard, gets tidied up and put in a file which I keep in another locked cupboard upstairs. :D

angeldelight
16-09-2008, 06:55 AM
do you take all of the paperwork out of their files? I had planned to remove it from the main file and then put the contracts, record forms and permission forms etc in sealed envelopes so they remain private, but still available for whenever.

Will Ofsted be happy with this system?

Any comments gratefully received

J
x

A great idea Jaz

Angel xx

jaz
16-09-2008, 07:07 AM
When you have an inspection, do you think Ofsted will want to open all the envelopes? Could keep them busy couldnt it for a while ;)

J
x

Chatterbox Childcare
16-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I haven't been asked for children details of those I do not mind. The answer would be in the roof so I couldn't access them immediately anyway (too short to reach!)