PDA

View Full Version : Which diet?

Tily Bud
12-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi just wondered what diet every one is following ?

It might be fun to see who is following what diet and who loses the most weight / feels the best whilst doing it .

I am eating 3 healthy meals a day with no snacks. Lots of veg ( i dont like fruit ) and low fat wholemeal foods and meats.

Cheryl x

manjay
12-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Hi just wondered what diet every one is following ?

It might be fun to see who is following what diet and who loses the most weight / feels the best whilst doing it .

I am eating 3 healthy meals a day with no snacks. Lots of veg ( i dont like fruit ) and low fat wholemeal foods and meats.

Cheryl x

I am kind of following SW principals although not strictly as I want to go really slow.

amanda xx

Tily Bud
12-01-2008, 10:28 PM
That sounds a little bit like me Amanda only i am loosely following the weight watchers No count diet x

carolinel
12-01-2008, 10:28 PM
slimming world. but i've gone over on my syns today:(
had mars delight about 10 sins and 5 quality street, and also bowyers sausages so probably about 30 syns in all!

Tily Bud
12-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Never mind tomorrow is a new day ;)

'just dont let a lapse turn in a relapse, then a colapse' as my old ww books used to say xx

carolinel
12-01-2008, 10:31 PM
yes, tomorrow is a new day, but the whole family are going out for a meal tomorrow to celebrate inlaws golden wedding. I think it's a carvery so i could be good, but i fear the temptation of stuffing and roast potatoes will be too much!!!

Tily Bud
12-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Just rememeber all us fellow dieter on the forum and that should help x

Oh and my mouth is drooling at the thought x

LittleAcorns
13-01-2008, 12:03 PM
yes, tomorrow is a new day, but the whole family are going out for a meal tomorrow to celebrate inlaws golden wedding. I think it's a carvery so i could be good, but i fear the temptation of stuffing and roast potatoes will be too much!!!

Just think on a green day you could have all the veg and limit those roasties!!!!!!! eat the veg first to fill up,
go on you can do it, we're all here for you :clapping: :clapping:

Im doing Slimming World and love it!!!!!! will let you know tomorrow what the weigh in says :littleangel:

deeb66
13-01-2008, 12:06 PM
I have done many different diets in the past including Slimming World.

I really enjoyed it but found it difficult to blend into family eating.

I like Weight Watchers as I think it blends in really well and have found that it worked for me in the past.

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I was following the healthy eating do it yourself plan nut over the weekend I have been on the choc and cake diet plan (oops)

i know I need to go to class but just can't decide which one to go to have done the three main ones and all haev worked until I get bored and give up.

At this moment in time I am the heaviest I have ever been and so fed up - I need to do something.

Trouble
14-01-2008, 11:49 AM
i think your all doing really well with your diets keep up the good work ladies:thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
14-01-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm following Slimming World, but not strictly! Three small meals (unlike my xmas pile:laughing: ) going okay

I do enjoy slimming world, but doing it alone! Maybe one of you lovely ladies going to the class could pm me the password each week:D :D if I don't ask I don't get!!

Pudding Girl
16-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Slimming World here too :)

Sorry but I don't buy that it's hard to do with families, it's prinicples are pretty much same as WW ( although it pains me to say it LOL!!) and nothing is banned, it's just a matter of adapting food to low fat versions.

I haven't done WW before, been put off it by too many friends doing it and being starving miserable. Sorry don't mean that to sound like a lets all diss WW post!!

Re passwords: you can get it from here http://slimmingworldforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Keep it up everyone! :thumbsup:

manjay
16-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I agree Lou. We eat all the same meals we used to but just sw versions. There is a sw version of every meal and most of the time I think they taste better. Thanks for the link for passwords.

I do better when I go to class but it is just one more thing I don't have time for at the moment.

amanda xx

Pudding Girl
16-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah it's amazing what you can do with a tub of quark and some sticky backed plastic LMAO

Tily Bud
17-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Foegive me but what is the password for ?

Pudding Girl
20-01-2008, 12:52 PM
To get access to the members only part of SW website, you have to go to group to get it , but it's posted on that forum I liked to above ^^

Sandie
02-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I have had lots of diets over the years and my weight has gone up and down like a yo yo.

Since starting SW last year I have lost over a stone and apart from a slight hiccup at Christmas (when this rather large tin of chocolates forced me to eat them :laughing: ) I have been losing weight slowly and keeping it of.

I dont cook any special meals for myself and all my family eat the same meals as I do. If I find I am picking I just have a green day and fill up on Pasta and rice but most of the time I try to have red days.

Here is another site that I have found good that has a great slimming world site is www.mumsnet.com they show the password to. Its a great place to go if you cant get to meetings.

~Sandie~

Annie_T
26-02-2008, 12:51 AM
im not actually following a diet, ive cut 95% of the c**p i ate when i felt i needed soemthing to eat and now eat 4 good sized meals aday and eat more fruit and drink more water, ive lost 1lb each week so far (4th weigh in 2moro)

ie a day diet
8am - i have bowl of cereal and fruit
11-12am -crackers with pillidelipa cheese, go ahead snack bar and fruit
2-3pm - snack bar again with fruit
5-7pm dinner

i drink about 3 pints of water alone each day and pass how much with juice
i have 2 cups tea a day only.

my family say i dont need to diet but i feel uncomfortable with way i look and feel.