PDA

View Full Version : Scribbles

emma04
12-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi all

When you have a minute, please could you visit my site and sign my guest book as Sandra's message looks so lonely every time i see it!:crying:

Thank you very much:waving:

manjay
13-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi all

When you have a minute, please could you visit my site and sign my guest book as Sandra's message looks so lonely every time i see it!:crying:

Thank you very much:waving:

Lovely site Emma! I have left a message. Just to let you know the link in your signature doesn't work! Think you have a @ in it instead of a dot!

amanda xx

button68
13-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Sorry :( I looked at it a few days ago. I guess I didn't leave a message because I was SO JEALOUS of your fantastic purpose built playroom ;) (you lucky rat!)

Anyway I have locked away my 'green-eyed monster' and visited again and left a message :thumbsup:

nat1664
13-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I cant get on to your web page........:mad:

Could you post a link for me please....sorry to be a pain..I want to be nosey now ha :)

sarah707
13-01-2008, 05:29 PM
http://www.scribbleschildminding.moonfruit.com/

What a lovely playroom you have there Emma! :D

nat1664
13-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Oh your play room is lovley.....Im off to Ikea to get one of those units this week...ha

Your web page is fab also...well done

Spangles
13-01-2008, 08:17 PM
I've left you a message.

miffy
13-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Lovely website - well done and your playroom is great - I'm very jealous!!!!

Signed your guestbook earlier

Miffy xx

Angela234
13-01-2008, 10:36 PM
What a lovely we site and a lovely playroom good luck

Angela

ajs
14-01-2008, 12:41 AM
really lovely website i especially like the what am i paying for chart, my only comment is that the small writing is slightly too small to read clearly on every cloud it may just be the colour of the writing but the idea is fantastic and i wish i'd thought of it.
i wonder how many parents realise what goes into childminding

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Have signed you guest book Emma, great site and i love your play room too xxx

emma04
14-01-2008, 08:47 PM
really lovely website i especially like the what am i paying for chart, my only comment is that the small writing is slightly too small to read clearly on every cloud it may just be the colour of the writing but the idea is fantastic and i wish i'd thought of it.
i wonder how many parents realise what goes into childminding

I agree it is a bit hard to see, thats cos i copied and pasted it rather than uploaded it. Will change it. Thank you! x:)

emma04
14-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Lovely site Emma! I have left a message. Just to let you know the link in your signature doesn't work! Think you have a @ in it instead of a dot!

amanda xx
Thanks for that, have just changed it! x:)

emma04
14-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh your play room is lovley.....Im off to Ikea to get one of those units this week...ha

Your web page is fab also...well done

Ikea is fab for kids stuff, i got some fantastic little storage baskets for toys, one had a fish shaped lid and the other a turtle both were only about £3.99, i also got a toy storer that you hang on the wall, its like three half barrels (small, medium & large) you can probably see it on the photo under the window, that was only £3.99 too!! There was loads of other tempting stuff, trolley wasn't big enough and my brothers girlfriend (who i went with) got bored!! :rolleyes: They have just opened one in Coventry which is much closer (i had to go to Birmingham which is a good 50min away from me) i reckon it could be my second home until the novelty wears off!!:laughing:

emma04
14-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks to all who have signed my guest book so far and who have made such lovely comments reagrding my site and my playroom!!! Sorry to have made some of you feel jealous, but i did live amongst a pile of dust, blobs of plaster and 3 skips for about 4 months which included the whole of last summer!!!! (well, what summer there was!) and i would like to add that i painted the whole room myself....3 coats on the ceiling and 3 on the walls, i now have arms like Fatima Whitbread (for those who know who she is!!):laughing: