PDA

View Full Version : Permission to speak to other settings

Saranotts
08-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Help!!!! I am trying to write my permission form for speaking to other settings but am getting my knickers in a twist (and they're big!). So could anyone give me some guidance as to the wording I should use.

Many thanks

Sara

sarah707
08-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Dear other setting

My name is xxx and I am a registered childminder.

I currently work with xxx who attends your setting.

xxx's parents can sign here to say they are happy with you contacting the other setting.

As I am sure you are aware, using the Eyfs, we need to communicate information about xxx's care and build a mutually beneficial working relationship.

I would like to organise a meeting with you to discuss this. Please contact me to arrange a time.

Yours etc.

I've put a bit in mine telling them what themes and celebrations we're going to be following from now until Christmas and letting them know about some of my continuous provision the children particularly enjoy.

:D

breezy
08-09-2008, 05:29 PM
what more can I say?:thumbsup:

Saranotts
08-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Thank you Sarah, thats perfect. My brain just didn't want to know, I think its starting to melt with all these policies and procedures. To think that when I left my job in a Solicitors I laughed and said glad I wont have to worry about lots of paperwork anymore!!! Doh.

Sara