PDA

View Full Version : Internet and computer policy

MissTinkerbell
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Before I sit and puzzle what to write, have any of you got an internet/computer policy? If so what did you put?

Its mailny for my 2 over-8s for their homework and my LOs for the CBeeebies games if appropriate, plus using the computer for a drawing/painting tool.

Thank you

sarah707
06-09-2008, 07:58 PM
I have rotas... and when you've had a 5 minute warning and I say it's the end of your turn you get off or you lose your next turn...

I use K9 software to keep you safe - do not fight it or you will be banned for a long time...

I go by the length of time your parent says you can use the comp for - do not fight it, you will lose...

If you use messenger or any other chat software, I will keep a copy of your conversations and I reserve the right to read them at any time...

That sort of thing :D

DudleyChildmind
06-09-2008, 08:03 PM
My policy is one that the parents have to sign to say whether or not they give permission for their child to use the PC. It also states whether they are allowed on Ebay, Bebo, MySpace, Facebook, MSN etc. The children are allowed to use it at anytime but children that need it for homework get priority.

MissTinkerbell
07-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks agn guys - guess what my job is this afternoon? Policy writing and permission form:eek:

Annie_T
07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
I have rotas... and when you've had a 5 minute warning and I say it's the end of your turn you get off or you lose your next turn...

I use K9 software to keep you safe - do not fight it or you will be banned for a long time...

I go by the length of time your parent says you can use the comp for - do not fight it, you will lose...

If you use messenger or any other chat software, I will keep a copy of your conversations and I reserve the right to read them at any time...

That sort of thing :D

oh good thinking there bout saving the conversations...mine at mo dont save but think i save them when and if i have mindee use msn etc