PDA

View Full Version : Letter for pre school

kiddiwinks
04-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I trying to write a letter for my minded childs pre- school with permition of Parents so i can discuss how she has been and what topics e.t.c. im the only one taking and dropping off.

What do i have to write and how do i go about wording it. Im thick at putting things on paper.

Also do i need to discuss with another childs teacher who has just started full time school but not 5 yet so need to carry on the eyfs.

Chatterbox Childcare
04-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I did a letter from the parent (see Bromley website) to the school and took that in

Also had a letter from me requesting obs permission from parent. Funny if parent says no to photographs how do we prove we have done something - no more EYFS then!!

sarah707
04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I just wrote a very simple letter saying that I was xxx's childminder, I am wanting to work with them to fulfil my legal duties under the Eyfs and asking them to contact me to confirm what they were prepared to do to work with me.

Ball in their court now :D

kiddiwinks
04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Would you also do one for the child in reception class. I will be taking him and picking him up every day.

sarah707
04-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Have a read of the 3rd attachment (in Word) of your Eyfs Observations e-book.

It will give you ideas for evidencing working with school age and other part time children. :D

kiddiwinks
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Will do, im waiting for it to come through.

Thanks