PDA

View Full Version : Hubby's DHC Unit 3

buildingblocks
11-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Well some on here my remember the nghtmare we had last year when we lost Gary's assignment for unit 2 off the computer two days before it was due to be handed in. Well apparently they got the results in class last night so hubby rang today and he just scraped htrough with a pass with an E. Apparently he was 6 marks off getting a D so tutor has asked him to think about putting it back in (!!!!sorry can't think of proper way to phrase it). To be honest I didn't think he would pass so I am so proud of him.

Those who don't know him (I do tend to paint a picture of a downtrodden hen pecked hubby - which he is lol) He works in a factory that he hates and we have no children of our own. So the only childcare experience he has is the little hands on experience when I am minding and he is home so not a great deal. To make matters worse (not for him his friend who works with his wife (has done so for 4 years) and has children) referred which whilst I am uypset for him I think makes Gary's scraped through pass something for him to be proud of.

angeldelight
11-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Yes Kate I remember this

Well done to Gary that is great that he passed tell him we all said well done

I think you should take him out to celebrate

Angel xx

sarah707
11-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Well done to Gary! I think he should be very proud of himself! xx

ruby
11-01-2008, 05:58 PM
tell gary congratulations and well done

cathy

littlestar
11-01-2008, 06:01 PM
WELL DONE GARY:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sarsar3NCH
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Thats fantastic, a pass is a pass, so tell him

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:clapping: :clapping:

Sarah

emler
11-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Well done Gary :clapping:

Emler x

Trouble
11-01-2008, 08:50 PM
well done gary:clapping: :clapping:

Lou
11-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Great news Kate,

congratuations to Gary x

LittleMissSparkles
12-01-2008, 12:16 PM
he passed Kate that is the main thing isnt it, i didnt go last night in the end as didnt feel to well cant bekieve they got thir grades will have to phone June now to find out mine xxx

deeb66
12-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Gary - Well done!!!

LittleMissSparkles
12-01-2008, 01:55 PM
he passed Kate that is the main thing isnt it, i didnt go last night in the end as didnt feel to well cant bekieve they got thir grades will have to phone June now to find out mine xxx

shoot ! its saturday i cant !!!!!

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 10:18 AM
okay just realised I put unit 3 it was actually unit 2 (brain wasn't functioning after reading all those posts I guess lol).

Susan I am guessing you have a working computer again as I am seeing lots of posts from you. June will be in this afternoon as Gary has got to go to see her.

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 10:20 AM
okay just realised I put unit 3 it was actually unit 2 (brain wasn't functioning after reading all those posts I guess lol).

Susan I am guessing you have a working computer again as I am seeing lots of posts from you. June will be in this afternoon as Gary has got to go to see her.

can you pm me her number as i cant seem to find it please Kate I am dying to know what grade I got ...... Manda phoned me she got a Fail and Jo got a d/c........ dont think any one has done really really well !!!

xxx

chubbymummy
14-01-2008, 09:25 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done to gary :clapping: :clapping: