PDA

View Full Version : Starting today

Rubybubbles
02-09-2008, 10:21 AM
okay wish me luck today I am going to register with the local Rosemary conley class ( I like her because you do the work out:clapping: ) can't do the workout today as got my 2!

I went to the doctors when I first moved here and she was really helpful about my weight and wants to see me again in 3 months to see how I am getting along.

Since moving here, I feel so much more comitted and have allready been doing more activty than normal. Not much but hubby got me a tread mill so I am slowly building up on that:o very slowly, (I am doing 1 mintue walk, 2 minute runs at the moment for 16 mins everyday) along with toning excerises. I wanted to get into that before starting the diet iyswim, so at least only yht diet is new

my body is in :eek: haha

Also because of my hours I can make a aqua swimming class on a monday morning and this class on a tuesday:clapping:

come on new me lol

sue m
02-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Well done Rubybubs!!! I wish I was commited and had some will power to stop eating rubbish and lose some weight. I've been to WW and SW and lost weight but I've had a bad couple of years and just eaten. This morning I've had a coffee made with all milk and one sugar and FOUR chocolate digestives!!! I'll probably not have any lunch and then nibble this afternoon. :panic: I like Rosemary Conley cos she's about my age, I can't see the point of me getting dvd's of young girls skipping about cos I've got a bad back and just can't do much exercise. I need to tone up and stop eating rubbish!!! I was 12st 9lbs when my GP weighed me and mumbled something about me being a bit overweight a few weeks ago. It's all round my middle too! I can't swim unfortunately but what toning exercises do you do?

Good on yer girl! :clapping:

crazybones
02-09-2008, 10:34 AM
I was going to start yesterday but decided that because I had 8 kids and first day back after my hols and a new lo starting - maybe it wasnt the right day so am starting on Monday now. I am doing a week of Slimfast to get myself a kick start and then possibly SW. The treadmill has been moved downstairs but not got on it yet. (Sore toe).

Best of luck to you.:thumbsup:

sskent08
02-09-2008, 10:37 AM
hello ladies

i too and trying ( not very hard ) to shed some pounds. helped I had an operation for carpal tunnel four weeks ago and couldn't drive - lost 6lb just walking everywhere.

my self and my husband both lost weight just changing what we eat, i know it sounds obvious, i brought a weight watchwatcher calorie guide and looked at how mant calories were in the food i was eating - quite shocking in some things.

We just really cut the amount of calories - my husband was 18st!! so he limited him self to 1200 calories a day - wouldn't recommend long term- he lost 2 stone in two months along with going for bike rides.

think before you eat!:)

sarah

mum22
02-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Good for you. I cant believe I said at the start of the summer hols I was going get fit walk mindees everyday, and not eat rubbish - here we are back to school and i have put on 5lb i am so stupid i put it in my mouth and then think about it arrrggghhhh its back to eating with the lo's and child size plates for me. Wish you luck sounds like you are off to a good start:thumbsup:

angeldelight
02-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Good luck everyone

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
09-09-2008, 05:14 PM
I lost 4 1/2 lb and got slimmer of the week :laughing:

:clapping:

crazybones
09-09-2008, 05:15 PM
:clapping: Yeah - Go You :clapping: :clapping:

fluffysocks
09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Hello all,

I have just completed my 4th week on the Cambridge Diet and to date I have lost 19 pounds!!! wahoo!!! A whole dress size smaller and even that size is now getting loose!!!

I am so pleased, feeling great too have noticed a big difference, not half as tired as I used to be, used to fall asleep on the sofa by 4pm but now I'm having to force myself to go to bed at 10pm.

Good Luck everyone-it is well worth it i dont know why i havent tried harder to lose weight before!

xx

Rubybubbles
09-09-2008, 08:06 PM
well done fluffy

(you do know this is me right:laughing: , Emma:laughing: )

miffy
09-09-2008, 08:11 PM
I lost 4 1/2 lb and got slimmer of the week :laughing:

:clapping:

Weigh to go Em!!!!! :thumbsup: :clapping:

Keep at it

Miffy xx