PDA

View Full Version : contract question

ziggy
02-09-2008, 07:50 AM
I started minding yesterday, good day, no problems

Have signed contract after much discussion for 3 year old and afterschool child to be collected at 3pm......now mummy has asked can she collect at 3.15 as she has to collect oldest child at 3.30 at bus stop, she has offered to pay for extra time........so do i have to have another contract???? or can i just add extra 15mins per day onto invoice.

Here in northern ireland there is nowhere near as much paperwork as in England but it's driving me insane already:confused:

Hope all other new minders had good day
Sandra

Bushpig
02-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I would make an amendment on the time on the contract and initial it, and get the parents to initial it too :)

Chatterbox Childcare
02-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Your first contract usually is short term and I would just add the hours on as additional until your new contract is signed. Something else might change again yet

bubbly
02-09-2008, 08:47 AM
I would make an amendment on the time on the contract and initial it, and get the parents to initial it too :)
This is what I've done in the past and I'm just about to amend my 4 year old mindee's contract for the 3rd time. Using a new contract every time costs money and this mindee will be leaving in a week anyway.