PDA

View Full Version : AARARRRGGGGHHHHHHH

littlegems
01-09-2008, 05:04 PM
sorry but i have to get this out of my system!
i have just had a couple over with their child which was fine but my own child was a nightmare from start to finish and they were hardly here anytime. he was just a manic child i wouldnt place my child with any one like that so i am sure they wont either. he is normally quite calm and nice ocassionally a terror but arent they all but literally turned in to the child from hell :angry: :angry:
i am just so :censored: off, i need new people coming i only have one and a hlaf days at mo full and thats not paying my bills.
just feel like crying.
sorry i have finished now.
xx

Annie_T
01-09-2008, 05:15 PM
oh no, kids alwasy act up when you really dont want or need them too.
dont think negative hun, you never know what they will choose. x

foxy lady
01-09-2008, 05:18 PM
ooooooooohhhhh little ******
hope you still get it tho
dont give up just yet you never no

Nicki L
01-09-2008, 05:18 PM
sorry but i have to get this out of my system!
i have just had a couple over with their child which was fine but my own child was a nightmare from start to finish and they were hardly here anytime. he was just a manic child i wouldnt place my child with any one like that so i am sure they wont either. he is normally quite calm and nice ocassionally a terror but arent they all but literally turned in to the child from hell :angry: :angry:
i am just so :censored: off, i need new people coming i only have one and a hlaf days at mo full and thats not paying my bills.
just feel like crying.
sorry i have finished now.
xx

I can sympathise with you - my children always seem to turn into the children from hell just when i dont need it! - like when the ofsted inspector turned up to do my inspection!

It might not have looked as bad as you think. Sorry i cant be of any real help. Big hugs to you hun x

singlewiththree
03-09-2008, 04:01 PM
To be honest from a parents point of view, depending how bad he was, they could see how you deal with problems. I know my mid daughter is no angel and seeing how the childminder I chose dealt with her trouble daughter actually reasured me that she was the right one to choose as she handled it great so it may turn in your favour. Fingers crossed,