PDA

View Full Version : Which forms and contracts to sign??? HELP!!

Jemima77
31-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Hello
I have my first parent coming over tommorrow to sign forms etc... just wandering if anyone would be really kind and make a quick list of the contracts and other forms she HAS to sign. I am really worried incase I miss one out and dont realise. Thanks in advance (sorry if there is already a thread on this) xx

Chatterbox Childcare
31-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I have the following

Record Sheet, Contract, Permission forms: photographs, outside play equipment (trampoline), assistants, sun tan cream, medicines, take for emergency, travel on transport (mine or others), give out Ofsted Complaint Procedures and Safeguarding Children form.

I expect there is a lot more too...

sarah707
31-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Contract

Permissions and consents

With the Eyfs, a letter to give to other settings to say you have permission to speak to them

Emergency treatment - in case of accident needing medical assistance

All about the child details

I also ask parents to sign to say we have discussed things at the interview stage, so there can be no misunderstandings in the future :D

Jemima77
31-08-2008, 06:32 PM
"With the Eyfs, a letter to give to other settings to say you have permission to speak to them"

What is that???
Thanks for the help xxx

sarah707
31-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Well, the Eyfs says we have to work with other settings ... and to do this we need permission from parents.

So I have written a letter to the local nurseries, I will get parents to sign it... and send it to them in the hope they have put systems in place to speak to me.

angeldelight
31-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Just wanted to say good luck with the parent today

Angel xx