PDA

View Full Version : Personal Details Form

Michelleandjosh
27-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Hello

What a fab website!!!!

I need help though. Just starting out as a Registered Childminder - Ofsted Registration Certificate came through last week. What I don't have yet is my NCMA pack with all the useful info, Contracts etc.

While I am waiting for it - could someone help me out with the "Childs Personal Details" Form. What information should I be asking for. Found a Thread on Contracts so able to put together a temporary one from the advice found here.

Thanks
Michelle

:jump for joy:

Mrs.L.C
27-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I have attached the form that i use. Hope it helps

tulip0803
27-08-2008, 04:07 PM
If you are ever looking for forms/policies Bromley childminders site has lots of info that you can adapt

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/

Don't forget to say hello in the "Say hello" section:)

Michelleandjosh
27-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Thanks Laura - Just what I needed.

Michelle

Saz
28-08-2008, 01:47 PM
I have had the same problem today as my NCMA file hasnt arrived yet and I quickly made up a form this morning for personal details and emergency contacts. I never even thought to put on their ethnicity or language?????

But I did remember to ask for GP's name, address, number and details of any medical history, allergies. Although again I never thought to ask about vaccinations.

I did say to my parents that once I get my pack through I might ask them to update the info given onto the correct forms, so hopefully everything is covered.

Thanks to Laura for sharing her form!

Chatterbox Childcare
28-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I have name, address, dob, home tel no, mums work name and tel no, dads work name and tel no, who will collect child, who to contact in case of emergency, doctors name, address and tel no, dentist name, address and tel no, immunisations/vaccinations, allergies, anything else I should know.

Rubybubbles
02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
thankyou just been linked to this thread in a panic

just the help I needed in my mini crisis:laughing: :thumbsup: