PDA

View Full Version : E123 open the box

mrsbumbles
27-08-2008, 09:13 AM
The box with all the study aids arrived this am, had a quick flick through it, it looks quite daunting to me :eek: just hope i can complete it now!

Tatia
27-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Once you get the materials all sorted and into the ring binders and have a flick through, it won't seem so bad. I remember being sat on the floor, surrounded by all that paperwork and wondering what on earth I had taken on!:laughing: Most important, just familiarise yourself with the assessment guide in folder 1. That will explain all about the TMA process. And don't forget to come here and ask for help. Lots of us have been or are going through it at the moment.

mrsbumbles
27-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Thank goodness its not just me that feels like that then, have not studied since leaving school 17 yrs ago :eek:
Just wasnt expecting a huge box full of stuff all at once :panic:

CCJD
27-08-2008, 09:50 AM
It isnt as bad once you are underway. The study topics are fairly self explanatory as you go through them - best advice is "do go to your tutorial" your first should be before your first TMA is due in ( you get one before each piece of work is due to be submitted). Our tutor was really helpful about what she wanted to see in the pieces of work and it's important that you find out what it is that she is after as all the tutors are a little different.
Dont feel daunted - I am sure you will be fine.

sarah707
27-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Like ccjd says, every tutor is different and you need to know what yours expects...

Just take one study topic at a time and you'll be fine! :D

mrsbumbles
27-08-2008, 11:04 AM
I hope so, really needed to do something, my brain is turning into mush :laughing: