PDA

View Full Version : switching from ncma to mm?

sarahstanbridge
25-08-2008, 10:50 AM
my ncma membership and public liablitly insurance is up for renewal and i am thinking to switching to micheal morton. has anyone switched and are they any good. what is the contracts and forms like with micheal morton? are they better than ncma. i would love the hear your views. thanks:)

LOOPYLISA
25-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi sorry im only just starting out and have joined ncma sorry can.t help you x:thumbsup:

angeldelight
25-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Yes I switched a few mths ago

I have always been with NCMA

Changed to MM and they are a lot cheaper but offer all the same - well actually I think they are better

Take a look at their website

http://www.*****************/about.htm

Angel xx

balloon
25-08-2008, 11:56 AM
I have no experience of NCMA insurance so cannot compare, but I am insured with MM.

I filled out the form online on the Monday and all the paperwork came though by the Friday, I was very impressed.

Chatterbox Childcare
25-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I used to be with MM but changed to NCMA because they allow my over 8's to play outside on their own, with parent permission of course. MM do not allow them to be anywhere but with you which I found restrictive.

Hope that helps

Debbie

sue32
25-08-2008, 12:44 PM
I have always been with MM and have not had a problem, I use all there forms and ofsted were impress with what they cover on there contracts.

littletreasures
25-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Can you use NCMA contracts if you are insured by MM?

NCMA is up for renewal in December, but renewing mindees contracts now, so wanted to know if I will then have to renew them in December if I swap to MM.

sarahstanbridge
25-08-2008, 04:19 PM
thanks for all the coments. i have decided to go with mm. been with ncma since i registered in 2002 but money is really tight this year. i dont feel that i have really got anything from ncma to justify the subscription fee. also i subscribe to the creative steps magazine and that is up for renewal after next issue and mm send this via email included in the cost ,so i saved money there too. thanks:)

Chatterbox Childcare
25-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Can you use NCMA contracts if you are insured by MM?

NCMA is up for renewal in December, but renewing mindees contracts now, so wanted to know if I will then have to renew them in December if I swap to MM.

You can use NCMA contracts anytime. Just order them through an NCMA member as they are cheaper or get next years now why you are still with them

Debbie

sarah707
25-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I am with MM and use my own contracts... they contain the same info as bought ones but much cheaper :D

lissy
15-11-2008, 04:59 PM
If we use our own contracts do we need to put everything that is on a ncma contract onto it and will it still be legally binding???