PDA

View Full Version : spots!!

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Is anyone else getting them, since i started this diet/healthy eating malarky i've been getting lots of them, mainly on and around my chin, i don't know what's worse being fat with a clear complexion or being thin with spots :D

xxx

manjay
10-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Is anyone else getting them, since i started this diet/healthy eating malarky i've been getting lots of them, mainly on and around my chin, i don't know what's worse being fat with a clear complexion or being thin with spots :D

xxx

It's all the toxins escaping from your body! Not that I am saying you are toxic but I think it is quite common

amanda xx

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 01:08 PM
hehehehe thanks amanda, i must be dieting correctly then, just hope they go soon

xxx

charleyfarley
10-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Is it the same when you use new creams on your face then?

I've just started using some that my son bought me and it looked like my face had been burnt, all red and blotchy>

So I know how you feel Theresa, just think though it will pass and you'll have your nice skin back and also be slimmer.

Carol xx

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I have not got any and do not want them so you can keep them Theresa

haha

Angel xx

ajs
10-01-2008, 01:45 PM
you're obviously not as toxic as theresa angel

the worst side effect i've had since monday is the need to go to the loo so much more sorry if it's tmi
but i'm having cereal for breakfast which i don't usually and vegetable soup for lunch and really trying to eat more fruit too so i suppose i shouldn't be surprised really

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Sure everyone is right Theresa it must be the toxins x im sure it will clear up soon x

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Well I can not stop going for a wee

It is all that fluid that you get rid of the first week I guess

I am also feeling very light headed and dizzy type of thing I know i have been eating enough I just hope I do not have the bug coming that Nic has got

I have practically locked her in her bedroom all week haha

Angel xx

ajs
10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Well I can not stop going for a wee

It is all that fluid that you get rid of the first week I guess

I am also feeling very light headed and dizzy type of thing I know i have been eating enough I just hope I do not have the bug coming that Nic has got

I have practically locked her in her bedroom all week haha

Angel xx

oh god i hope nopt for your sake you'll go through withdrawal from us as well as chocolate

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 02:57 PM
haha I never go to bed when I am ill so I will still be here have no fear haha

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 07:39 PM
I've put toothpaste on them this evening as i read somewhere that it stops them getting worse, i just wished i felt healthier or less bloated but i don't :( if things don't improve my next week then i may just say s*d the diet, i am who i am (a big fat bird with a lovely complexion) :D

xxx