PDA

View Full Version : polices in line with every child matters

carolinel
22-08-2008, 02:00 PM
just found this on the bromley website. I think it's an excellent way for us eyfs dummies to ensure all our polices are in place and in line with eyfs. to be honest i do have a lot of these polices already in place and headed under the 5 outcomes but am thinking of redoing them using these as inserts.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/Inserts.pdf

Tatia
22-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh hey, that's really good. I think (maybe) I've seen this before but can't recall completely.:rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for that!

singlewiththree
22-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm utterly confused now, on their site they also show how 2 file using eyfs so which is the right way 2 do it!!!!!

balloon
22-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks for that. :)

I can sense a major reorganisation of my parent info file this weekend.

littletreasures
22-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm utterly confused now, on their site they also show how 2 file using eyfs so which is the right way 2 do it!!!!!

Have you got the link for that? I can't find it.

miffy
22-08-2008, 03:18 PM
I think I've seen that before too but thank you Caroline

Looks like you're doing what I should be doing :)

Miffy xx

carolinel
22-08-2008, 03:23 PM
haha, that's as far as i've got Miffy, other than write a list of what i need to do!! am also doing housework, and sorting out washing, but got sidetracked with the diving then decided to watch some footage of other olympics on you tube!!

hence not got off settee for about 2 hours!!

miffy
22-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh good I'm really pleased :D I had lots of good intentions but I am easily side tracked which is why I'm on here.

Maybe tomorrow.............

Miffy xx

Spangles
22-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks Caroline, I already have these for that reason in my quality framework file but wanted to print them again as mine are now a bit tatty! Couldn't find it anywhere on my comp though so now I've got them!

Yippee!

Thank you.

Wiggly
24-08-2008, 08:52 PM
That's great Caroline - thanks.

Wiggly
x

Chatterbox Childcare
24-08-2008, 09:00 PM
I think wherever you go you will get something different

I am sticking with what I have until I am told otherwise as I seem to spend as much time on paper work as I do actually looking after children and at 55 hours a week that is enough.

Apart from being on here that is as it is now pleasure

Debbie