PDA

View Full Version : horseshoes

cherry pink
20-08-2008, 09:15 PM
went to tesco tonight just for bread and milk £20 later :rolleyes: i left.to get to the point does anyone remember the old game called horeshoes?? you take it in turns to throw horseshoes at a spike in the ground nearst to the spike or actualy touching the spike wins.
well in their outdoor summer toys aisle they had this game but huge plastic ones including the plastic spike in a zipped string pouch in the sale for £2 but when i got to the till they were only £1, bargain my kids will love this.

angeldelight
20-08-2008, 09:19 PM
I have never heard of it but it sounds like fun and you got a bargain well done

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
20-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Carolyn has bought one of these. The kids played with it today between showers:rolleyes: Angel its a bit like Quoits (sp)
They loved it . Its a good set nice and chunky

angeldelight
20-08-2008, 09:29 PM
I am much too young to know about these sort of games haha

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
20-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes Right I beleive you lol .

angeldelight
20-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Knew you would haha

xxx

Annie_T
20-08-2008, 11:26 PM
went to tesco tonight just for bread and milk £20 later :rolleyes: i left.to get to the point does anyone remember the old game called horeshoes?? you take it in turns to throw horseshoes at a spike in the ground nearst to the spike or actualy touching the spike wins.
well in their outdoor summer toys aisle they had this game but huge plastic ones including the plastic spike in a zipped string pouch in the sale for £2 but when i got to the till they were only £1, bargain my kids will love this.

i got that the other week hehe, also got the badimton set and a golf set hehe mine was £1 too

miffy
21-08-2008, 05:10 AM
I haven't seen this game in my Tesco's but I'm going later so will have another look

Great bargain

Miffy xx

Mollymop
21-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks, I am off to a larger TEsco at the weekend so I will have a look for these!