PDA

View Full Version : moving help

polobear1970
20-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Can anyone tell me, if you move

1. do you need to reregister if in a different brough

2. do you have to wait for certificate to come through before you can start childminding again at different address

lisa

Annie_T
20-08-2008, 11:16 PM
i think you inform ofsted and they will arrange another inspection on the new home ... then wait for cert but unsure if you can still mind under old cert

dont think you go through everything again.. but i could be wrong hun

polobear1970
21-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Thanks Annie,

it's not for me it's a friend thats moving that is a childminder and she keeps getting different info different people

thanks

lisa

Shirlwith3
21-08-2008, 06:21 AM
I have moved recently what you have to do is infrom Ofsted tell them when you intend to start minding again & they will send you a new cert out. I only gave Ofsted less than a week notice that I was moving & I got my new cert the day before I started minding again, I only took 3 days off to move, mind I wish I took a whole week off.

Shirl

polobear1970
21-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I have moved recently what you have to do is infrom Ofsted tell them when you intend to start minding again & they will send you a new cert out. I only gave Ofsted less than a week notice that I was moving & I got my new cert the day before I started minding again, I only took 3 days off to move, mind I wish I took a whole week off.

Shirl

Thanks Shirl, She has rang Ofsted today and they have said it could take up to aweek, the only problem is her parents aren't to happy because she can't mind until it comes

Lisa

PaulaR
21-08-2008, 03:20 PM
i moved recently and was told that i needed to do a risk assessment of my new home and e mail it to them before I could start work and then book the Ofsted to come as soon as possible and only get the new certificate when Ofsted had been round in person

angeldelight
21-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to say good luck with your move

Angel xx

miffy
21-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Just wanted to say good luck with your move

Angel xx

It's not polobear that's moving it's her friend - so good luck to your friend :)

Miffy xx

angeldelight
21-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Thats what I meant ha

Angel xx

polobear1970
21-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks everyone, so what happens about children that you mind and want to carry on minding.

Lisa