PDA

View Full Version : SEF

christine e
20-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Have tried login in to do SEF but not getting anywhere (said something about not having access). I used the security token (OST) number and my date of birth plus used the Gateway login but not getting anywhere. Can anyone help?

Cx

mimo
20-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Phone the helppline number 08456404040 and let them now lots of people are having difficulities .I have had to order the paper version

hbomb1
20-08-2008, 02:37 PM
I had this problem last week and after three days of trying to log in I telephoned them. The Technical guy told me to try and log in whilst on the telephone and explain to him what happens and what it says etc, and guess what....? I got in straight away and ended up apologising to him!!

Hope you manage to get in soon.

christine e
20-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I had this problem last week and after three days of trying to log in I telephoned them. The Technical guy told me to try and log in whilst on the telephone and explain to him what happens and what it says etc, and guess what....? I got in straight away and ended up apologising to him!!

Hope you manage to get in soon.

Oh thanks - will have a few more atempts then phone if still don't manage to log on

Cx

miffy
20-08-2008, 05:15 PM
I phoned for a paper copy :laughing:

Miffy xx

Mollymop
20-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Tech help at ofsted will help you. They made me log on and off a few times and then it worked. So try out.
Log in - put your username and token in, etc and then log out and close all ofsted windows. Then go back on the site and try logging on again, if it doesn't work try again a few more times, then ring Ofsted for help.
x

LOOPYLISA
20-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi i sound really silly here ive never even heard of sef, should i? ive not done my icp yet will i get told there? x

Mollymop
20-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi i sound really silly here ive never even heard of sef, should i? ive not done my icp yet will i get told there? x

You might get told on your icp. It is a new thing ofsted are doing. SEF stands for Self evaluation Form. Ofsted will want to see one before they come to do your graded inspection.
You have to evaluate yourself, on a form which you can do on the computer (ofsted site) or on paper.

Don't let it worry you though xx

LOOPYLISA
20-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh dear something else! thankyou x:D