PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Contracts

SonnysMummy
17-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Quick question...
Do i keep the white copy and what colour does the parent take? Why are there 3 copies??? Help!!!

balloon
17-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I am pretty sure the white one is for you, parents have either a yellow or pink (you choose), the remaining one is for 'other' eg if you are minding for social services or the parents are separated etc.

I've just checked mine out and they all seem the same so I don't suppose it matters who gets which colour...

cherry
17-08-2008, 03:12 PM
On the inside cover of mine it says

" The white copy is for the childminder to keep, the yellow copy is for the parents and the pink is provided as an extra copy for anyone else involved."

Hope this helps

PaulaR
17-08-2008, 06:27 PM
If there is ever a dispute and you need to go to court you will need a thrid copy

miffy
17-08-2008, 06:56 PM
On the inside cover of mine it says

" The white copy is for the childminder to keep, the yellow copy is for the parents and the pink is provided as an extra copy for anyone else involved."

Hope this helps

That's right.

Good luck tomorrow

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
17-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Spot on - make sure you get the original white copy

Debbie

SonnysMummy
17-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Brilliant...thanks ladies:) Thanks for the good luck Miffy...i'll let everyone knows how it goes:) :)

angeldelight
18-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Do you have a new child starting ?

If so good luck

Angel xx

SonnysMummy
18-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Well they came today and it took 2 hours to go through all the policies and to sign the permission slips!!!!!!!! Am i doing something wrong?!:eek:
I didn't get her to sign the contracts as i only had the one which miffy kindly sent to me as mine haven't arrived yet, and last night i realised that i need one for each child. So i said we can do that on friday when the children come for a settling in session...
Thanks for the good luck!!!
Kelly:)