PDA

View Full Version : Two babies?

Maza
04-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Has anybody had a variation for two babies under the age of one? Not twins.

Just sorting through my potential replacements for September, and I have a couple of under ones who would have some crossovers on days.

Pixie dust
04-07-2023, 06:41 PM
No I haven't and I don't think I would have 2 under one as it can be quite challenging especially if they go through the clingy stage. Are we actually allowed to have 2 under 1s I thought it was ever only 1.

loocyloo
04-07-2023, 08:39 PM
I had twins from 10 mths way back when, and had permission from Ofsted to do so, back when we needed it. I wouldn't have 2 under 1s... that said....Last year I had one baby turn 12 mths and then an 11 mth old came on that day! But, I'd had them both a while and knew it would be OK that day, and my other minded child was 3!
It's hard work though when they are little... but at almost 2, they are a delight! It does depend on the children though!

Maza
05-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the replies. Yes, I must admit, I wouldn't relish the thought of having two so young. It's just trying to juggle everything and everyone and fill up my spaces!

Mouse
07-07-2023, 04:42 PM
For me it would depend how old they were (nearly 1 is very different to 6 months old), how many times a week I would have them both and which other children I would have at the same time.