PDA

View Full Version : 2 year progress check

Mouse
15-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Can I just see what you all do.

You have a child start with you. They're already 2, haven't been in any sort of childcare and have already had their health visitor check. You'd still do a 2 year progress check?

A 3 year old starts. Hasn't been in childcare before and had a HV check when they were 2. You wouldn't do a progress check because they're already 3?

loocyloo
15-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Can I just see what you all do.

You have a child start with you. They're already 2, haven't been in any sort of childcare and have already had their health visitor check. You'd still do a 2 year progress check?

A 3 year old starts. Hasn't been in childcare before and had a HV check when they were 2. You wouldn't do a progress check because they're already 3?

Exactly!
Even if they were 2 yrs and 11 .5 months old, you must still do 2 Yr check. But if they start on their 3rd birthday you don't!
X

Pixie dust
16-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Unfortunately you have to do it even if they have started and already had their 2 year health visitor review. In my area we have to upload our two year shared reviews on to the local portal they suggest we do them around 27 -30 months .