PDA

View Full Version : Nappy Changes - How often

mumofone
08-10-2022, 05:23 PM
I just wondered if you change nappies after a certain amount of time and what that is - every 2 hours, 3 hours? More? Obviously changing straight away for a number 2.

Pixie dust
09-10-2022, 07:40 AM
Personally it depends on the child, I have one child who seems to need changing every 2/3 hours and I have another that maybe only needs a couple of changes during the day just before lunch then just before home time which is about every 4 hours .

loocyloo
09-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Personally it depends on the child, I have one child who seems to need changing every 2/3 hours and I have another that maybe only needs a couple of changes during the day just before lunch then just before home time which is about every 4 hours .

Same here. I generally change before lunch and before tea, and more often if they are a 'wet' child and obviously, as soon as I realise there is a dirty nappy!

Mouse
09-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Quick check midmorning to see if any need changing.
Change before lunch.
Check before sleep time and change if I don't think the nappy will last through sleep time.
Change again before going home.

Though at the moment I have one child who's nappy I can check and it's bone dry. Look again 5 minutes later and their trousers are wet where it's leaked! Parents and I have agreed it's time to potty train them, so hopefully they won't be in nappies much longer!

mumofone
22-10-2022, 01:08 PM
Thank you, i may switch to a before lunch and before tea/home time. That sounds good....