PDA

View Full Version : Weekly chat Mon 20th June

Mouse
21-06-2022, 08:36 AM
It looks like it’s going to be a lovely day again today so we’ll be spending most of it in the garden, just like we did yesterday. I haven’t even got many toys out inside - I had plenty set up yesterday and it didn’t even get touched. I do love sunny weather and a tidy house :D

What’s everyone got planned for the week? Anything exciting? We’re going to the library tomorrow morning for an “On the Beach” activity session and then we’ve got a childminder friend coming round with her children on Thursday. I hoping the weather stays good till then!

Dragonfly
21-06-2022, 11:47 AM
They tend to mess the playroom up before they go outside here!

loocyloo
21-06-2022, 01:00 PM
mine cause chaos in the playroom before we go to school ( because if i let them outside we'd NEVER get to school! ) and then we play out! and the favourite toy is the tray full of mud and compost! and then den they have made under the climbing frame/slide!

we've been to play with a childminder friend this morning, tomorrow we're off to the woods and i can't think past that !!!

Have fun and stay safe everyone xx

SYLVIA
22-06-2022, 07:04 AM
I’ve got two away on hols this week and it feels so much quieter. My two 4yr olds had their school visit yesterday so it was even quieter! Going for a walk with a friend this morning followed by two preschool pick ups. They will both be going early and no school runs today. So I might enjoy a couple of hours in the garden. Enjoy your day.