PDA

View Full Version : New mud kitchen

mumofone
09-12-2021, 04:13 PM
On the lookout for a new mud kitchen, does anybody have one they would recommend.

I know they can be fairly easily made but this time i think i will be buying one...

Pixie dust
09-12-2021, 06:07 PM
I guess it depends on what sort you are looking for but I got ours from a local company that makes lots of various things from pallets, it was very reasonable at the time so it maybe worth looking around your local area for something similar. I just need to give us a coat of varnish at some point to protect it from the weather, its on my ever growing list of jobs :laughing:

mumofone
10-12-2021, 04:15 PM
I guess it depends on what sort you are looking for but I got ours from a local company that makes lots of various things from pallets, it was very reasonable at the time so it maybe worth looking around your local area for something similar. I just need to give us a coat of varnish at some point to protect it from the weather, its on my ever growing list of jobs :laughing:

thanks pixie dust.

Mouse
10-12-2021, 05:38 PM
I’ve got this one, but I got it with a voucher code a couple of years ago and paid about half that price.

G1689982 - Outdoor Wooden Mud Kitchen | GLS Educational Supplies (https://www.glsed.co.uk/product/early-years/outdoor/mud-kitchens-and-accessories/outdoor-wooden-mud-kitchen/g1689982)

I’m pretty sure it’s the same one they sell on the Studio Cards website for about £50. I’ve painted it with fence paint and it’s lasted well. Having said that, I don’t put mud on it, only sand and water. I just don’t do mud :laughing:

mumofone
12-12-2021, 04:47 PM
I’ve got this one, but I got it with a voucher code a couple of years ago and paid about half that price.

G1689982 - Outdoor Wooden Mud Kitchen | GLS Educational Supplies (https://www.glsed.co.uk/product/early-years/outdoor/mud-kitchens-and-accessories/outdoor-wooden-mud-kitchen/g1689982)

I’m pretty sure it’s the same one they sell on the Studio Cards website for about £50. I’ve painted it with fence paint and it’s lasted well. Having said that, I don’t put mud on it, only sand and water. I just don’t do mud :laughing:

Oh wow thats a nice one Mouse. Thank you. No im not sure i do mud anymore either!