PDA

View Full Version : safe guarding children policy

Annie_T
13-08-2008, 11:47 PM
I nabbed the one off bromley and changed it but it has ended up so small the inspector said it needs be bigger but im lost on how and what put in it

someone got advice please xx

i think all policys and procedures are ok other than this one ... should sorted after inspection few months go but didnt and now ive decided to it all stressign me out again lol

Chatterbox Childcare
13-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Did you ask the Ofsted Inspector what she wanted? I thought they were our policies not theirs

She is probably being picky.

have a look at childminding.uk as there are alot on there.

Need more help I can send you mine

Debbie

sarah707
14-08-2008, 06:33 AM
How you keep children safe... how you protect yourself and family members from allegations... appropriate physical contact... how you would react if an allegation was made against you or your family ...

Have you looked at the one on ncma? :D

miffy
14-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Sounds like this inspector was being picky - not much help to say make it bigger!

Considering under EYFS childminders are not required to have written policies it's very picky indeed

Did she give you this as a recommendation after your inspection?

Miffy xx

Annie_T
14-08-2008, 08:58 AM
not looked at ncma site for policys ...thank you i check there later.

and saying alll that has made me feel silly- should of known it all lol ..ty hun

when the inspector went through my policys etc she briefly read my policys and when got to my safeguarding one she said it needs be bigger and bit more detail, - thing is ive not had actual safeguarding children traing (only what was done on icp)

thank you

mrsb
05-09-2008, 01:17 PM
How you keep children safe... how you protect yourself and family members from allegations... appropriate physical contact... how you would react if an allegation was made against you or your family ...

Have you looked at the one on ncma? :D
sorry to dredge up an old thread but I was searching through for a safeguarding policy help thread lol.

Sarah (or anyone else who will know) I have a policy for each thing you have mentioned here but they are seperate ones, do I need to mix them all in to one policy and call it safeguarding children policy?

This is the only one I don't have and I only realised when I came to it on my sef:panic:

childminder54
07-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Did you ask the Ofsted Inspector what she wanted? I thought they were our policies not theirs

She is probably being picky.

have a look at childminding.uk as there are alot on there.

Need more help I can send you mine

Debbie
i tryed to find web but it said couldnt be fount have you their email address

veronicaxx