PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon Saturday!

loocyloo
09-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Hello!
Well ... DD had a dance class and then wanted to go shopping .... I was forced into hobbycraft and spent a fortune on craft bits ( got some lovely hollow glass baubles for Christmas... goodness what I'll do with them though! :laughing: ) and then a new orchard toys game on offer in boots, and a peppa pig Halloween book in asda! I did however resist an amazing dancing skeleton in tkmax! :laughing::clapping::laughing:

I wasn't planning on buying anything! I'm REALLY going to try NOT to buy anything else this month! (As have just had a Baker Ross order delivered too)

Anyone have any exciting plans for the rest of the weekend?

X

Dragonfly
09-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Didn’t buy much the loocyloo 😄 sometimes too hard to resist.

Mow the lawns , walk the dog , do my expenses and of course care for the elderly relative.

Been a lovel very sunny day have a good weekend everyone.

Mouse
09-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Good evening everyone.

I've had a busy couple of days, but that means I can have a totally free day tomorrow :clapping:

Our weather was gorgeous today. So sunny and warm. I spent a couple of hours in the garden this afternoon, having a tidy up and moving things around.

Loocyloo, I went into The Works yesterday and spent way too much on craft bits, mainly Christmas stuff. I've put it all in a box on the top of my wardrobe, so when it gets to December and I've forgotten where it is, I'm relying on you lot to remind me :laughing:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :thumbsup:

Pixie dust
10-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Morning everyone !

Well after a lovely sunny day yesterday its very damp and grey today. DH and I have just popped out in search of playsand and came home empty handed but did grab a quick Costa so wasn't an entirely wasted trip.
I think the rest of the day will be spent relaxing inside with my book/sewing followed by a nice roast later.

Just to add I may do a bit of online Christmas shopping later, I normally like to go in to the city to Christmas shop but trying to get a little bit organised :blush:

loocyloo
10-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Pixie ... I had to buy my last bag of playsand from Amazon...it was the only place that had any that I could find!

Dragonfly
11-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Oh dear, I brought two Halloween books yesterday. Ones called spinderella it’s a really nice story. The other ones a board book called Never touch a grumpy bat.

Think I got my playsand from Argos.

loocyloo
11-10-2021, 07:19 AM
Ooo Dragonfly, I like the sound of 'never touch a grumpy bat'!!! Excellent advice I feel! :laughing:

Dragonfly
11-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Now my little bats are sleeping ( mean that in a nice way by the way) I can reply.
It’s a lovely board book Loocyloo with hard textures on the pages ‘ never touch a grumpy bat’ I’m so glad I brought it.

Well sort of did say I wasnt going to spend anymore money on resources. Oh, and I did buy playdough from little munchkins playdough. I make my own but brought this as a Christmas present . The playdough is soooo smelly and lovely so technically not for me.I make my own with different smells But sob, sob I did buy pumpkin play dough for me. I am weak.

I am not going to buy any resources this side of Christmas. I’m not 😶

Pixie dust
11-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Oh dear, I brought two Halloween books yesterday. Ones called spinderella it’s a really nice story. The other ones a board book called Never touch a grumpy bat.

Think I got my playsand from Argos.

Our Argos is out of stock and not available for home delivery.