PDA

View Full Version : Water table

mumofone
30-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Can anybody recommend me a good water table please? It would be simply to use for water play.

loocyloo
01-10-2021, 12:18 PM
ooo, Mouse had one, I think! ... I know someone sent me a link to one that was a reasonable price and worth having, but my 18 yr old Early Learning Centre one is still going strong, so I decided to keep it until the bitter end!

good luck with your search xx

mumofone
05-10-2021, 03:05 PM
ooo, Mouse had one, I think! ... I know someone sent me a link to one that was a reasonable price and worth having, but my 18 yr old Early Learning Centre one is still going strong, so I decided to keep it until the bitter end!

good luck with your search xx

Thanks Loocyloo :-)

I will take a look at ELC :-)

Mouse
05-10-2021, 04:46 PM
I bought this one in the summer and love it. It's big enough for 4 children to play around, but not too big to bring indoors.

We've had so much use out of it, not just for water play.

I should add, I didn't pay that much for it. It was either on offer or I had a voucher code, I can't remember now.

G1782337 - Sand and Water Clear Tray and Stand | GLS Educational Supplies (https://www.glsed.co.uk/product/early-years/sand,-water-and-messy-play/sand-and-water-tables,-playtrays-and-stands/sand-and-water-clear-tray-and-stand/g1782337)

Maza
05-10-2021, 07:46 PM
That's a lovely one Mouse!

Don't you hate it when you get all excited about the price and then see that it is exc VAT?!

mumofone
11-10-2021, 07:25 PM
I bought this one in the summer and love it. It's big enough for 4 children to play around, but not too big to bring indoors.

We've had so much use out of it, not just for water play.

I should add, I didn't pay that much for it. It was either on offer or I had a voucher code, I can't remember now.

G1782337 - Sand and Water Clear Tray and Stand | GLS Educational Supplies (https://www.glsed.co.uk/product/early-years/sand,-water-and-messy-play/sand-and-water-tables,-playtrays-and-stands/sand-and-water-clear-tray-and-stand/g1782337)

Love this its great thank you!
Ah MAza, yes just saw - more expensive than i first realised! Still love it though...