PDA

View Full Version : ****** not twinkle, twinkle little star!

Dragonfly
29-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Does anybody use are a member of ******? Looks really good. Unfortunately I’m with activity village so don’t want to pay out for two. Thought maybe when the activity village membership endsmaybe I’ll go to a ******.

What’s your thoughts on the site?

Mouse
29-08-2021, 03:39 PM
I'm a member of that particular website!

I go through phases of using it a lot, then I'll go for ages hardy using it at all. I use it for resources to laminate, but also for colouring and activity sheets.

They do have some free resources on there and if you sign up for their emails, you can download one resource each week for free.

Maza
29-08-2021, 04:51 PM
I have belonged to that site on and off over the years. During the first lockdown it was free (sorry, that doesn't help you now). I can't remember what the membership packages are, but you could consider joining for the shortest possible time and downloading everything you think you might need and then print out and laminate at your leisure.

I have used story/nursery rhyme props, themed numbers and letters, key words for older children. I have also downloaded playdough mats, although I don't use them to be honest.

It's quite good for celebration resources or seasonal stuff which you will use every year.

loocyloo
29-08-2021, 08:13 PM
I've just used free resources from any of them.

'Little Star' keeps sending free download emails!

But over the years, I've got most of what I use already saved, or I create my own.

XX

Dragonfly
30-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Sorry everyone, I’ve just come on and seen my question about ******. What’s with all the stars? I’m sure they weren't there when I posted.

Erm 🤔 see activity village is quite reasonable ( £18 a year) and like loocyloo I don’t like spending a huge amount for things like print outs. I had a brief look and one price was £8 a month paid annually that’s a lot.

I do laminate a lot so they can be used Year after year and still print copies from. Maybe I’ll pass then.

Thank you people and sorry for the stars 🌟 glad you all worked it out!