PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, a bargain!

Dragonfly
25-08-2021, 12:12 PM
I had been to a Large library ( yes, first time since before the pandemic!) passing a charity shop and guess what was in the window? wooden balancing stones! Not just those but 3 wooden dinosaurs and a rainbow coloured pull along wooden toy. couldn’t believe my luck, door was open but basket blocking the entrance.

so called in are you open? Person had back to me said no :( then she turned round and I knew her. Let me in and let me buy them all for 3.50. She then said there’s some books over there for 20 p each. Next bargain......peppy pigs dentist trip :clapping: not a fan of peppy pig but the children are.

So chuffed. I very rarely find much in charity shops but was so pleased with the goods today.

Maza
25-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Brilliant bargains! And your dentist book will be perfect for the new eyfs!

Mouse
25-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Fantastic!!

I haven’t been into a charity shop for a while now. I think I need to go this weekend :laughing:

Dragonfly
25-08-2021, 04:15 PM
I went in to a closed one :blush: wouldn’t of if I hadn’t seen the items in the window!

loocyloo
25-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Oh wow! Well done you xxxx

Pixie dust
25-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Great bargains !

One of my neighbours is moving and keeps appearing on my doorstep with toys they no longer want, large dinosaurs, cars, books and today they gave me a tub of chunky animals, not sure where I am going to store all the extras though:laughing: I did have to politely turn down some rather large soft toys.

Dragonfly
25-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Least you can choose what you want and give rest to charity pixie dust nice to be offered them isn’t it.i have outdoor dinosaurs , cars etc which were second hand they stay out there .

Not keen on soft toys.

loocyloo
25-08-2021, 08:22 PM
I have a whole collection of outdoor only toys too:laughing: