PDA

View Full Version : Online ofsted report

SYLVIA
03-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Anybody else had this happen? Just looked for my ofsted report on the website and even though I paid my latest fee invoice in may, I don’t appear to exist. After multiple tries I’m just nowhere to be found!! Good job I’m not looking for work at the moment

Maza
03-07-2021, 06:08 PM
Yep, I can never find mine. I quite like the fact that I am in charge of who reads it (by giving them a copy).

Pixie dust
04-07-2021, 07:46 AM
I think it's to do with data protection and privacy, I remember quite a while ago now I had to give permission for my name and address to be shown on the Ofsted website. I decided I didn't want my full name and address details to be shown so I don't show up on searches either. If you look using your EY number your reports will show up but not your details. As a lone worker I decided I didn't want my full address out there for everyone to see! On our local council search facility it only gives out your rough location not your road and number.

Maza
04-07-2021, 07:53 AM
Yes you're absolutely right Pixie dust - I remember filling that out too.

SYLVIA
04-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Yes I remember that. But I agreed for my details to be shown. The other thing is, I don’t even show up using my EY number! And I’ve been on there before. I’ll ring them tomorrow or send email if I can’t get through

Maza
04-07-2021, 02:26 PM
I'm the same Sylvia - can't find it using my EY number.

Pixie dust
04-07-2021, 05:07 PM
How strange as when I put my in EYXXXXXX tick the childminder box in the search I can find me :o

loocyloo
04-07-2021, 07:36 PM
How strange as when I put my in EYXXXXXX tick the childminder box in the search I can find me :o

I can find me too! x

Mouse
05-07-2021, 09:39 AM
I can find myself by using my Ofsted number, but there was a time when I couldn't even do that and I was worried I wasn't registered for some reason!

Our local council lists all the registered providers on their website, along with a link to their latest inspection reportvand that was the only way I could find myself.

Maza
05-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Just checked and I can find myself again!