PDA

View Full Version : Happy sunny Sunday!

Mouse
13-06-2021, 03:05 PM
I hope you're all having a good weekend.

Hasn't the weather been lovely? It's not as hot here today as I'd expected it to be, but it's still a lovely temperature.

I was out all day yesterday so today I've been catching up on the housework...and sitting in the garden! DH and DS are watching football, so I've had the garden to myself. It's been lovely, reading my magazine and listening to music. Normally if I try sitting outside one of them will start kicking a ball around or DH will decide to get the lawnmower out!

I'm now starting to think about getting toys out ready for tomorrow, but that would mean getting up and moving and I don't think I'm quite ready to do that yet :laughing: I'll probably end up grabbing a few bits in the morning just before the children arrive! I also need to plan a Father's Day craft for next week. Has anyone come up with any ideas yet?

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.

Pixie dust
14-06-2021, 07:11 AM
Morning ......It was a lovely sunny weekend which went by so quickly. Saturday after I had my second jab we took my dad and step mum out for lunch which they enjoyed as it's hard for them to get out now due to my dad no longer driving. Yesterday was spent doing a bit of cleaning, relaxing in the garden and watching the football.

It is really warm here already this morning so it's going to be a mission to keep everyone cool!

Dragonfly
15-06-2021, 12:29 PM
The weekends do go so so quickly .