PDA

View Full Version : Which glue?

Maza
19-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Where do you buy your glue sticks from?

I love Pritt Stick, but it is a bit expensive, and I seem to go through it so quickly. I did have some from poundland years ago and they were useless.

Mouse
19-04-2021, 02:57 PM
I do like Pritt Stick. I tend to stock up if I see it on offer anywhere.

This is a good price at the moment from Amazon (if you've got Amazon Prime). 22g are the bigger sticks.

Pritt Glue Stick, Safe & Child-Friendly Craft Glue for Arts & Crafts Activities, Strong-Hold adhesive for School & Office Supplies, 3x22 g Pritt Stick: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pritt-Original-Childproof-washable-cardboard/dp/B004QFI99Y/ref=sr_1_3?crid=FP4XLLWPX4D9&dchild=1&keywords=pritt+stick+glue&qid=1618844141&sprefix=prit%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-3)

Pixie dust
19-04-2021, 04:19 PM
I currently have some from Baker Ross that are quite reasonable and they do the job. I have my own Pritt stick for grown ups only:laughing: One of the four year olds currently glues anything they can, just loves cutting up paper then sticking it together !

loocyloo
19-04-2021, 04:33 PM
I currently have some from Baker Ross that are quite reasonable and they do the job. I have my own Pritt stick for grown ups only:laughing: One of the four year olds currently glues anything they can, just loves cutting up paper then sticking it together !

I've got one of those Pixie! And another who loves spreading glue all over the paper and not putting anything on it!!!
I tend to just use PVA ( i have some little plastic pots with lids so it doesn't dry out ) i think i bought my last 5 litre from Baker Ross. I've got random 'pritt sticks' from all over the place, most work OK, but because they get wound up too high/ wound down etc , the younger children only have the cheap ones!