PDA

View Full Version : Stationary

Dragonfly
16-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Where do you get yours from?

Pressed the wrong button before even wrote anything! Edited

I get my attendance from pacey even though I’m with Morton michel and expense book from them also.my accident books I usually get fro business stationary place nearby but as they are closed and I need a new one have phoned michel Morton for one.
everything is sooo expensive.

Oh, daily diaries A5 notebook from post office/ supermarket Tesco or Sainsbury’s.

loocyloo
16-03-2021, 02:13 PM
I don't !

Not now! I make my own!

I got fed up with the pacey attendance book not having enough pages, so I have page per child, with 4 calendar months on, and I write times in.

I created my own accounts and accident/ medical books ( well, ring binder! ) .. I copied/recreated what I found useful/ used and went from there.

I do buy the following though....Daily diaries are A5 folders with sheets of paper in. I get them from Ryman usually. ( then, when they forgot to send them, I can still write down what we've done) Scrap books for LJs i used to get from Wilko, but couldn't get any last time, so did an Internet search. Can't remember where they actually come from now! A4 paper i either buy from supermarket, or I bought a box of 5 reams from amazon I think last time.

Dragonfly
16-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Thank you loocyloo. Maybe I should start making some of my own to cut costs down.

loocyloo
16-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Enjoy !!!!

Mouse
16-03-2021, 07:35 PM
I make my own.

The bought ones never quite worked how I wanted them to, so over time I've made my own, tweaking them until I get them how I want them.