PDA

View Full Version : Updated actions for early years

FussyElmo
08-01-2021, 07:35 AM
7th January 2021

Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak - GOV.UK (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-early-years-and-childcare-closures)

loocyloo
08-01-2021, 07:41 AM
Thanks Fussy xxx

Pixie dust
08-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Thank you xx

Maza
08-01-2021, 01:08 PM
Thanks Fussy

mumofone
09-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Thanks Fussy. If children cant attend your setting at the moment due to their circumstances are you reaching out to parents first or do you expect parents to contact you first? Are you charging or refunding if they dont/cant attend?

loocyloo
09-01-2021, 06:41 PM
As I am open for all early years children, I am charging my usual fees and there are no refunds if children don't attend.

For my schoolies, all my parents contacted me, to say if their child was attending or not. But as I am only able to be open for keyworker/vulnerable schoolies, I am refunding all those who can not attend, or if they paid by voucher/tax free, I am holding it to cover fees as and when they return.

mumofone
10-01-2021, 12:40 PM
As I am open for all early years children, I am charging my usual fees and there are no refunds if children don't attend.

For my schoolies, all my parents contacted me, to say if their child was attending or not. But as I am only able to be open for keyworker/vulnerable schoolies, I am refunding all those who can not attend, or if they paid by voucher/tax free, I am holding it to cover fees as and when they return.

Do both parents have to be key workers or just one? Schools are saying two.

moggy
10-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Do both parents have to be key workers or just one? Schools are saying two.

The guidance says if even just one parent is a key/critical worker child can have a school place. But some schools have limited capacity, so they are saying it has to be both parents (or one single parent) who is a key/critical worker.