PDA

View Full Version : What happens if you need the shop?

emmas
16-09-2020, 11:07 AM
I wondered what all of you do if you realise you need to nip to the shop and you have mindees with you?. All my shopping is delivered. But the other day I realised we were out of Milk, Thankfully DH was close by so dropped some in for me. But it got me thinking, are we allowed to take Mindees to the shop at the moment, or is it a no go, How do all of you do your shopping?

Thanks

loocyloo
16-09-2020, 01:07 PM
I'm not taking minded children into shops, but we have a local shop that I can ask at door for random bits!

Dragonfly
16-09-2020, 01:12 PM
I go to little local shop before the mindees arrive at mine . If it’s during the day I realise I’m out of something it has to wait till they have all gone. Unless like loocyloo you can ask at the door?

I miss not taking the children to the garden centre in the village.

Pixie dust
16-09-2020, 02:34 PM
I don't take the children to the shop either, it is a shame as it is a lovely learning experience for them. We use to go to the local shop regularly to get milk or maybe ingredients for baking now I have to be a bit more organised!

Mouse
17-09-2020, 05:53 AM
I try to be organised so that I don’t need anything while the children are here. But if I do, I’m lucky enough to have plenty of family members at home who can go to the shop for me. Of if DD is here I could leave her with the children and go myself as she’s registered as my assistant.

I wouldn’t take children shopping unless it was for something that I really couldn’t manage without and had no other option.