PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Friday

Mouse
28-08-2020, 08:12 AM
I’ve just realised it’s a Bank Holiday on Monday, so I’ve got another long weekend to look forward to as I don’t work Fridays :clapping:

I’m going to spend today pottering around getting all the odd jobs done so I can have the next few days free from chores. As well as the usual jobs around the house, I need to go to the post office, collect a prescription and drop some more donations off at the charity shop. All pretty mundane stuff really.

Good luck with your parent visit today Maza. Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Everyone else, have fun, whatever you’re up to :D

Maza
28-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Afternon all.

The parent visit went well, thanks Mouse. They seemed to like me but I have no idea whether they will pick me over other minders, we'll just have to wait and see. A very sweet little boy though. The rain held off so we managed to do the meeting in the garden. I can't believe I used to do these meetings regularly - I found the build up exhausting - I'm so out of practice! On the plus side, the house is lovely and clean.

Maza
28-08-2020, 02:26 PM
They said yes!!!

Woohoo, I have my first mindee (well, first since I took a break several years ago).

They are coming over next week to sign contracts and will start mid-September, 5 days a week. Oh my gosh, I've got so much to do. I have to sign up with the tax free childcare - I did it years ago but have no idea how to go about it again, if I will need to re-register or if I have to use the same passwords etc. I hate boring stuff like that.

The little boy has a dairy allergy, so I'll have to do some research on that, but that should be ok.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Mouse
28-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Excellent news Maza! Well done!

:magnificent::goodjob::welldone:

loocyloo
29-08-2020, 07:13 AM
Woo Hoo!

Well done Maza. Brilliant news.

I worked a half day yesterday and now we're away for the weekend in the campervan ... its a 'touch' blowy!

Maza
29-08-2020, 07:34 AM
Thanks Loocyloo.

Enjoy your time away. I am rather envious and feeling a bit guilty that we haven't managed to get away at all this summer. Enjoy. x

Pixie dust
31-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Just catching up with everything after being away.....congratulations Maza :clapping:

Maza
31-08-2020, 07:36 AM
Thanks Pixie dust. Hope you had a lovely time away. x