PDA

View Full Version : Good evening Tuesday

Mouse
25-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Another day off and another day doing very little!

I had a short lie in this morning then went to take a couple of bags to the charity shop. I'm so glad they're open again and accepting donations. The boot of the car is empty at last :clapping:

I did a bit of paperwork this afternoon and then we went out for an early tea. It was lovely food, but the chocolate brownie just tipped me over the edge and I'm now so podged I can hardly move. I doubt I'll be moving off the sofa until I go to bed :laughing:

I hope you've all had good days. Stay safe if the storm is near you :thumbsup:

loocyloo
25-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Oooo ... choc brownie yum!

Sounds like a nice day.

We played lots and lots and i think we got out every toy I possess and then we went outside and played in all the rainwater!

X

SYLVIA
25-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Another day off for me. Rainy and windy this morning and I had to wait in for a parcel. So I had planned to do some housework, paperwork and plant some seeds. But ended up watching tv and reading my kindle. Went to garden centre in the afternoon. Got a nice evening here now so I’m off for a walk with DP

Maza
25-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Oh my goodness it's windy here!

I actually don't know where the day has gone. Last night the three of us played Monopoly and actually finished the game. It was great fun. Tomorrow I have to try and organise a back to school haircut for DD.