PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Friday

Mouse
14-08-2020, 09:07 AM
No work for me today and I’ve got absolutely nothing planned!

I’m still sat in bed with a cup of coffee and no idea at all what I’m going to do when I get up! I’ve already sent some emails and done an online shop and now I’m going to have a shower and get dressed. Who knows, perhaps that’s all I’ll achieve today :laughing:

Actually, one thing I have been meaning to do is log on and see when I can claim the next lot of self employed grant. Has anyone checked their claim date yet? It seems a very long time since we claimed the last lot. I’m still only working at about 35% capacity so a little boost to my bank account will be very much appreciated :D

Have good days everyone. I hope your days are more exciting than mine :laughing:

loocyloo
14-08-2020, 11:10 AM
good morning!

I've been to the library and charity shop! I ended up buying a big bag of blue/green/clear glass 'pebbles' ... i have lots already, but they seem to go missing so i'm ready to fill up the bowl! they get used everywhere and for everything by the children!

I haven't looked at SEISS yet, but my friend has, and has a sign up day/time for next week! It's next on my list of things to do. I was in 2 minds, as although my numbers and income are down, it was ok, but having to take these 2 weeks off extra because of my eye are not helping, and i decided that i might as well claim, and stick it in an account for a rainy day !!!
today is my first day of feeling relatively normal again ... eyesight still a bit odd in my eye, with a little internal magnifying glass that is the gas bubble, but that is getting smaller and smaller and everything else is getting much less blurry. I have a long list of jobs to do ... all little bits & pieces, but because i haven't done anything for a couple of weeks due to holiday and eye, it's a long list !!!

it was overcast but warm earlier, now its overcast and windy, but no sign of any rain!

stay safe eveyone

xxx

FussyElmo
14-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Good afternoon

Spent another morning working on the garden we seem to have a long way to go but are making progress.

The grant is from the 17th August. I see nothing that suggests you go on and get a time and date again.

Dd has a football game tomorrow which will be quite strange

loocyloo
14-08-2020, 11:43 AM
I logged on to the govt site and it said I could 'access previous claim' ... ( or words to that effect! ) so I did, and then it said i could claim from the 18th August. but i agree, it doesn't seem to be 'as easy' to find your way around as last time!

x

Mouse
14-08-2020, 11:48 AM
I logged on to the govt site and it said I could 'access previous claim' ... ( or words to that effect! ) so I did, and then it said i could claim from the 18th August. but i agree, it doesn't seem to be 'as easy' to find your way around as last time!

x

Same here. Mine says I can claim from the 18th. I remember from the last claim I was able to submit it on the second day so I wonder if it's the same order this time.