PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Tuesday

Mouse
11-08-2020, 09:02 AM
It looks like we’re heading for another hot day today. I was hoping for a thunderstorm last night but we didn’t have the slightest hint of a rumble. Maybe it’s our turn today :thumbsup:

Last night we went out for an Eat Out to Help Out meal at a restaurant near us. The food was lovely, but the service was incredibly slow due to them being fully booked. Having said that, the tables were well spaced out so it didn’t feel at all crowded and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The food was actually quite expensive so I don’t think I’d go there regularly, but it was very nice as a one-off with a discount.

I haven’t got any children here again today so I’m going to sit in the garden this morning, while it’s a bit cooler, and plod on with a couple of online training courses I need to get finished. This afternoon I’m planning to flop out in front of the fan and try to keep cool! I bet next week I’ll be complaining that it’s too cold :laughing:

Have good days everyone.

loocyloo
11-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Afternoon! After a 4 hr round trip to the hospital, they are very happy with how things are going, and are transferring care to my local ( only 90 min round trip! ) hospital. But... another 36 hrs of lying down!

We've got home and are lying on rug in garden under umbrella and my head is resting on an ice block!!! Bliss!

We keep being forecast thunderstorms but they don't arrive!

Dragonfly
12-08-2020, 04:15 AM
Ooh get better soon loocyloo glad things look good.