PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Tuesday

Mouse
10-03-2020, 09:52 AM
My day started badly with a 1 year old and an exploding nappy! Much as I try to be eco-friendly and limit my use of baby wipes, there was no way I was going to tackle that with cloth wipes! I must have used half a packet of baby wipes trying to clean him up. At one point I did consider just picking him up and putting him in the shower :laughing:

Hopefully the rest of the day will be less eventful. My 2 toilet training toddlers did really well yesterday so I think we'll venture out for a walk this morning while the rain holds off.

Hope you all have a good day.

loocyloo
10-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Ooo Mouse ... what a start to your day!

I've had a baby grumbling all morning and just not sleeping .. despite car and buggy trips ... had just got lunch ready ... fast asleep !!!!!

It's very blowy here and looks like it's going to throw it down any minute ... I expect it will hold off until school run time!

FussyElmo
10-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Yuck mouse not a good way to start the day.

Its been raining here most of the day and its gotten very windy.

Im looking forward to watching celebrity bake off tonight

Pixie dust
10-03-2020, 04:43 PM
We were supposed to go out to a group this morning but the children were so happy playing I decided not to drag them away from their play. We did go for a walk later as its been quite nice here. Hoping everyone won't be too late going home this evening as I have a childminding meeting tonight.